FreeBSD Port: evolution-1.4.6

Dave Goode djg39 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 16 12:41:11 PST 2004

On Tuesday 16 Mar 2004 20:03, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> Remove /usr/X11R6/include/gtkhtml.

Thanks, Joe. That fixed the build, but when it runs, I get an error that says:

'Cannot access the Ximian Evolution shell.'

The message back from the console says:

dave at home:/home/dave>evolution
** (evolution:43118): WARNING **: Permission denied locking
'/bonobo-activation-register.lock'
(Killing old version of Wombat...)
** (evolution:43118): WARNING **: Extremely strange, strange object
directories (0)registered with the activation context
dave at home:/home/dave>

It means nothing at all to me. Are you able to shed any light?

Dave

--
Faculty of Divinity, University of Cambridge
West Road, Cambridge, CB3 9BS