smartmontools startup script problem

Eduard Martinescu martines at rochester.rr.com
Wed Mar 10 07:49:59 PST 2004

Evren,
Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.  I guess I never
noticed any issues because /usr/local/sbin is on the default path for
ROOT for my system.  I can look at making a change to include the full
path to the command for a future release of smartmontools.

Ed

--
Eduard Martinescu <martines at rochester.rr.com>