No access to x11-toolkits/qt32

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Wed Mar 10 04:52:45 PST 2004

On Wednesday 10 March 2004 03:30 am, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 March 2004 11:33, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > On Wednesday 10 March 2004 05:00, Kent Stewart wrote:
> > > Qt-3.2 has been updated to qt-3.3 and ../qt32 is gone. I
> > > pkg_deleted 3.2 and built 3.3 manually from ../qt33.
> > >
> > > Portupgrade also doesn't like kdelibs-3.2.1. It can't backup
> > > 3.2.0 and dies but it leaves a ../work that you can make
> > > deinstall and make reinstall to add 3.2.1 to your ports.
> >
> > Portupgrade should cope with both the qt32 -> qt33 change
>
> It seems I was a bit quick on that - the problem probably is that
> INDEX still references the now gone qt32 portdir. Until a new INDEX
> is available over cvsup, you will need to rebuild it yourself (run
> portsdb -uU), that should help portupgrade do its job.

When I had that problem, I didn't start my build until your last kde
script change made it to the mirrors. I always build the INDEX[.db]
everytime I cvsup. I also didn't spend a lot of time trying anything
but -pufr qt before I updated qt manually.

The rest of the upgrade to 3.2.1 was absolutely smooth. I am running it
right now and have packages for all of the modules.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA