FreeBSD Port: squid-2.5.4_8

Adam McLaurin adam.mclaurin at gmx.net
Tue Mar 9 09:27:31 PST 2004

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 18:14:09 +0100
Thomas-Martin Seck <tmseck at netcologne.de> wrote:

> * Andrej G. Zadorozhnyj (zag at sdobri.ru):
>
> > Dear Sir! Sorry to trouble you. I wait impatiently for portrevision
> > Squid
> > 2.5 Stable5.
> > When I'll can see it in port tree?
>
> Don't blame it on the maintainer :)
>
> I submitted a maintainer-update PR (ports/63651) a week ago,
> unfortunately
> it has not yet been committed.

<irotas> FreeBSDMarcus: any chance you could look at ports/63651 ?
<irotas> or perhaps delegate some other committer to look at it .. it
needs to get committed ;/
<FreeBSDMarcus> I don't use squid, and I'm not qualified to test this.
<irotas> ok
<FreeBSDMarcus> One thing I notice is that the PF support probably needs
to be updated.
<FreeBSDMarcus> He should check for the recent OSVERSION bump.

--
Adam

"satyam, shivam, sundaram"