net/xisp: need help for 5.x varargs.h update

Takeshi Morishima tm at onepost.net
Sun Mar 7 17:12:29 PST 2004

Hi there,

Help wanted.

Net/xisp port has been broken for 5.x releases for a while due to
gcc3.3 varargs.h issue.  Latest patch release of xisp should fix this
and I updated several files in net/xisp port accordingly.  It compiles
on my 4.7 system.  However, I haven't had a chance to upgrade my
system to 5.x (still using 4.7) and unable to confirm that it compiles
with 5.x releases.  I'm looking for some help here - anyone who can
check for me really quick if the updated xisp port compiles with 5.x
releases?  Once it is confirmed, I'll send-pr.

A tarball containing updated net/xisp dir can be found at the
following location.

   http://www.ml-search.com/xisp/distfiles/net-xisp.tar.gz

Thank you,
Takeshi