FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: irc/bitlbee

Peter van Dijk peter at dataloss.nl
Sun Mar 7 10:23:10 PST 2004

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 10:06:00AM -0800, Bill "distfiles" Fenner wrote:
> 	You are listed as the FreeBSD port maintainer for 1 port
> whose distfiles [or main web pages] are not fetchable from their
> MASTER_SITES.  Could you please visit
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/peter@dataloss.nl.html
>
> and correct the problems listed there?  The individual port with
> a problem is irc/bitlbee.

Hi,

I can't find any problem - fetch, wget and firefox receive the file
just fine.

Also, your report says you tried 0 times - no wonder it's failed,
then?

Please have another look :)

(I do like your automatic survey, though - anything to keep out the
cruft)

Greetz, Peter
--
peter at dataloss.nl        | ~ tonight tonight, what is this potion