FreeBSD Port: frozenbubble-0.9.3

Emmanuel Paré emmanuel.pare at htrc.com
Sat Mar 6 17:29:26 PST 2004

Hi.

I love the frozenbubble game but I got problem running the game with freebsd 5.1 and 5.2.1 , 5-CURRENT.

Here the error I got when running the game.
[SDL Init] Not a HASH reference at /usr/local/bin/frozen-bubble.pl line 322.

I think it may be related with  p5-SDL...

 Could you tell me wich version of freebsd are you using to run the game? Do you use a special trick to run the port?

Thanks for any hint you can give me and thanks for porting that addictive game.

Emmanuel.