Anyone working on Metacity themes port

Tom McLaughlin tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Mar 6 16:03:14 PST 2004

On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 04:12, Remi wrote:
> Hi,
> I am currently planning to creat ports for Metacity themes from
> art.gnome.org. Before I commit to it is anyone else working on this at
> the moment?
>
> <snip>

Hi Remi, I was thinking of doing that as well.  I just did much of the
icons from there and have a port for some of the gdm themes as well
waiting for me to finish.  I was going to compare the existing gtk and
icon themes with what I found on art.gnome.org to find matching metacity
boarders.  You could probably do one large metacity theme port since
they are generally pretty small files or I wouldn't mind collapsing the
icon ports into something like a bunch of gnome metatheme ports that
would include consistent gtk/metacity/icon themes in each one.  Let me
know what you think.  You might want to bring this to the gnome list as
well.  Thanks.

Tom