[kris@FreeBSD.org: cvs commit: ports/audio/vsound Makefile]

Rahul Siddharthan rsidd at online.fr
Sat Mar 6 12:03:54 PST 2004

Rahul Siddharthan said on Mar  5, 2004 at 16:04:37:
> Kris Kennaway said on Mar  5, 2004 at 04:27:01:
> > FYI; see http://bento.freebsd.org for the failure logs.  Can you
> > please investigate and/or report to the developers?
>
> I don't have ia64 or amd64 hardware.  I imagine the fix is something
> like the attached, but I don't know how to test it...

I think the compile fix is just correcting the path to the "endian.h"
include; but the compiled program doesn't work on FreeBSD-5 as it's
supposed to (and used to on FreeBSD 4).  I lack the time or expertise
to investigate further.

If anyone wants to pick up maintainership of this port (I no longer
use FreeBSD as my main system), please feel free.  The upstream
program was temporarily orphaned, but now has a new home at
http://www.xenoclast.org/vsound

- Rahul