proftpd andWITH_LDAP=yesquestion

Omer Faruk Sen ofsen at enderunix.org
Tue Mar 2 11:21:47 PST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to install openldap2.2 + proftpd. I have installed
openldap22-server first which also installs openldap22-client. After issuing
make install command at /usr/ports/ftp/proftpd port system tries to install
openldap21-client and gives an confliction message.

My question is how can I make proftpd port to use openldap22-client instead
of openldap21-client? I haven't seen a place in proftpd Makefile that
searches for ldap.2 library like:

LIB_DEPENDS=    ldap.2:${PORTSDIR}/lang/openldap21-client

so I am confused...

REGARDS.
Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG