incremental portindex builder - NG

Radim Kolar hsn at netmag.cz
Tue Jun 29 14:47:26 PDT 2004

Hi,
  after reading discuss about previous version, I have made major upgrade to my incremental portindex builder.

Features

1. You do not need to wait 1 hour after every cvsup for make index to finish.
2. Do not stops on incomplete dependences.
3. Dependences between ports (including multiple) are correctly tracked.
   tracking is done by .include hunting
4. Dependences on /usr/port/Mk/* are tracked
5. Dependences on /var/db/ports are tracked
6. No known difference between make index and this program

If you find bug in this program, let me know and i will fix it.
If you need ports dependences generator, i can easily extract it from this
program.

http://home.tiscali.cz/~cz210552/bsdportsutils.html