Port INDEX failure

Gordon Freeman freebsdjunkie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:56:19 PDT 2004

No. That is everything in my make.conf file.

The only thing I could think of that would in any way relate to
anything I've done "abnormally" was that when I first attempted to
install apsfilter I tried to use the -nox11 version of ghostscript.

That first attempt failed because something didn't download. I did a
make clean, deleted all of the files from /usr/ports/distfiles and
then did a generic install without any special make commands. That
succeeded without any problems back on Dec 6, 2003.

I started using portupgrade in early March and had been rebuilding the
INDEX database without any problems up until about a week ago.