update needed for print/fontforge, because current version breaks print/lilypond

Norikatsu Shigemura nork at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 23 21:34:08 PDT 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:28:59 -0500
Ben Crowell <bsdportscrowell04 at lightandmatter.com> wrote:
> Somewhere between October 2003 and April 2004, it appears that a bug was introduced into
> fontforge, which broke the lilypond port. The bug was apparently fixed sometime before
> the 1-Jun-2004 version of fontforge, but the version of fontforge in the ports collection
> is still the broken April one. The maintainer of the lilypond port is trying to work
> around this, but right now, it appears that the lilypond port is still broken. There
> does not appear to be an active maintainer for the fontforge port, which is why I'm
> posting here, in hopes that someone with the necessary skills and/or privileges
> will be able to update it.
> Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

	print/fontforge was updated.  Please update your ports.
	But Kanou as maintainer said that I think this was not
	fixed, please contact to fontforge developper.