DSPAM 3.0 Upgrade in Ports

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at apropo.ro
Wed Jun 23 11:40:38 PDT 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:21:58 -0400
"Walter Venable" <weaseal at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >From: "David A. Koran" <dak at solo.net>
> >To: dom at wirespeed.org.uk, ports at freebsd.org
> >Subject: DSPAM 3.0 Upgrade in Ports
> >Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:40:08 -0400
> >
> >Just wondering when the possible upgrade of DSPAM to 3.0.x will occur if
> >not a "devel" branch. DSPAM 3.0 reached Stable "release" June 14, 2004.
>
> You might try emailing the maintainer, perhaps he's not aware that 3.0 is
> out yet:
> [/usr/ports/mail/dspam]:$ cat Makefile | grep MAIN
> MAINTAINER=     rob at debank.tv

Or better yet you could try searching the archives of this list for
dspam and read my last post on the subject.

Rob is well aware of the release, but time probably kept him on
submitting the update.

Anyway, I'm working and hope to submit today or tomorrow a -devel port with the new
SQLite driver included. It compiles OK, but I have to test it "real" to be sure.

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"