FreeBSD port www/w3m-m17n failed configuration

Dryice Liu dryice at hotpop.com
Wed Jun 23 06:20:40 PDT 2004

Hi,

I use w3m allot and like it.

However, after the w3m port upgrade to 0.5.0 (and 0.5.1), I can't
build it. The error message looks like:
,----
| checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
| checking for long long... Yes
| checking size of long long... Segmentation fault (core dumped)
| configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (long long), 77
| See `config.log' for more details.
| ===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
`----

It looks a call to sizeof(long logn) failed, but if I grab the test
code out of configure file, it compile and runs fine. So I really
don't know what's the problem.

I have the ports tree updated daily and this is reproduceable the
recent weeks.

Here's some of my environments:

~ $ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.3 [FreeBSD] 20031106

boehm-gc+threaded+redirect+fulldebug-6.2_2
(I have tried the knobs of boehm-gc)

FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE #1: Mon Mar  1 16:17:42 CST 2004

--
Regards,
Dryice