incremental ports/INDEX builder

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue Jun 22 13:31:21 PDT 2004

On 22 Jun 2004 at 21:31, Oliver Eikemeier wrote:

> Dan Langille wrote:
>
> > Mark and I are not trying to solve the dependency issue.  We are
> > addressing one narrow situation: MASTERPORT.  That is quite
> > different.
>
> Just for the record, a list of ports where my code and MASTERPORT differ:

Thanks for that.

> x11/linux-gnomelibs: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but
> MASTERPORT is x11/linux-gnomelibs

My code does not report this as a master port. Looking at x11/linux-
gnomelibs, IMHO, there is no master port for this port. For example,
PORTVERSION, and PORTREVISION are explicity specified in the
Makefile.

Similarly for x11/linux-gnomelibs
> Please notify me of any errors you find

There were about 70 ports listed there.  I don't have time to check them all tonight.

cheers

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/