FreeBSD Port: ucspi-ssl-0.67

David Thiel lx at redundancy.redundancy.org
Mon Jun 21 10:12:05 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 12:59:45PM +0200, Taglio wrote:
> Hi, i've got a problem when i try to make install clean
> /usr/ports/sysutils/ucspi-ssl.
> This is the output:
> ===>  ucspi-ssl-0.67 requires Perl 5.6.0 or greater. Please install
> lang/perl5 and retry, or define WITHOUT_SSLPERL
> But Perl 5.6.0 or greater is installed.
> Why?

It appears some ports changes recently broke the (improper) perl checking
I had in the port. I'll have it fixed this week. For now, please just
remove the lines:

.if !defined(WITHOUT_SSLPERL)
.if ${PERL_LEVEL} < 500600
IGNORE=         "requires Perl 5.6.0 or greater. Please install lang/perl5 and r
etry, or define WITHOUT_SSLPERL"
.endif
.else
PLIST_SUB+=     SSLPERL="@comment "
.endif

.if ${OSVERSION} >= 502112
BROKEN=         "Does not compile on FreeBSD >= 5.x"
.endif

Thanks,
David