ltmdm broken for 5.2-CURRENT any solution?

Dr. Richard E. Hawkins hawk at slytherin.ds.psu.edu
Fri Jun 18 17:43:17 GMT 2004

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 01:45:22AM -0400, T Kellers wrote:
> FreeBSD www.smsdesign.org 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #1: Thu Jun 17

> types for `sioioctl'
> /usr/ports/comms/ltmdm/work/sys/dev/ltmdm/ltmdmsio.c:362: error: previous
> declaration of `sioioctl'
> /usr/ports/comms/ltmdm/work/sys/dev/ltmdm/ltmdmsio.c: In function `sioioctl':
> /usr/ports/comms/ltmdm/work/sys/dev/ltmdm/ltmdmsio.c:2154: warning: passing
> arg 1 of `minor' makes pointer from integer without a cast
> *** Error code 1

Try rolling back to an earlier date of ltmdm.  I know that cvs can
do this, though I haven't done it in years.  If all else fails, I can
send you a tarball.  The one on this machine is dated April 1, and I know
that my laptop that uses it was done since that time (but currently
is waiting to go back to ibm with a bad disk).

hawk
--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk at psu.edu  111 Hiller (814) 375-4846      \ /   against HTML mail