LONG: [Way Over My Head] Firefox 0.9 doesn't like me

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Thu Jun 17 06:28:59 GMT 2004

(Grrr...  I think it /is/ a bit on the late side...)

Thus spake Damian Gerow (dgerow at afflictions.org) [17/06/04 02:04]:
: I /am/ running -CURRENT from June 6, with libmap and not libkse.  Once I
: libmap libpthread over to libkse, it then complains about an Illegal
: Instruction.  Now I'm way over my head:

It appears that I am now running with libkse instead of libmap, although my
world is not compiled as such.  This is probably the source of my troubles,
though the oddness at the bottom /is/, well, odd.

  - Damian