Refuse file bug?

Chris Cowfer - Radical Vision chris at radicalv.com
Tue Jun 15 16:39:37 GMT 2004

I have used the same refuse file for over a year without a problem. Now
after a ports cvsup yesterday I am getting these erros:

#portsdb -Uu
Updating the ports index ... Generating INDEX.tmp - please
wait..fileroller-2.6.1_1,1: "/usr/ports/audio/esound" non-existent --
dependency list incomplete
===> archivers/fileroller failed
*** Error code 1
gnopernicus-0.8.4: "/usr/ports/audio/esound" non-existent -- dependency list
incomplete
===> accessibility/gnopernicus failed
*** Error code 1
2 errors

Before reporting this error, verify that you are running a supported
version of FreeBSD (see http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/) and that you
have a complete and up-to-date ports collection (INDEX builds are
not supported with partial or out-of-date ports collections).  If
so, then report the failure to ports at FreeBSD.org together with
relevant details of your ports configuration (including FreeBSD
version, environment and /etc/make.conf settings).

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports.