How to LIB_DEPEND on pgsql client ?

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 8 17:02:05 GMT 2004

On Jun 07, 2004, at 05:55, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
>> if someone wants to take what I currently have and finish it off,
>> I'll be
>> more than happy to send over the tarball of what I have (too much
>> other
>> stuff on my plate to give it proper attention right now).
>
>     I'd be happy to get the opportunity.

Ok.  The initial cut (I haven't ported over the WITH_* options) of
pgsql-client and pgsql-server (I chose pgsql rather than postgresql so
as to not blatantly conflict with what we have right now) can be found
at:

	http://people.FreeBSD.org/~ade/ports/pgsql-new.tar.bz2
	MD5 (pgsql-new.tar.bz2) = 9d7406a94940a03eea2a7867adf1526c

-aDe