Removal of old distfiles from ftp-master

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Thu Jun 3 21:31:09 GMT 2004

Per Garrett Wollman's request, I'm going to be cleaning out some old
distfiles from ftp-master to reduce space.  I'm planning to keep only
distfiles corresponding to the released 4.8, 4.9, 4.10, 5.1, 5.2,
5.2.1 and current ports collections.  This will save about 12GB.  I'll
do this in a couple of days in case anyone has comments.

I'll try to keep the old distfiles offline for a couple of months in
case there's anything in there that people still need.

Kris