ports/66778: UPDATE /comms/xlog to 0.9.6 to replace broken port
pav at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 3 12:52:59 GMT 2004
Synopsis: UPDATE /comms/xlog to 0.9.6 to replace broken port
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Jun 3 05:49:14 PDT 2004
I'm working on this.
I noticed several oddities in this PR, Matt:
- Why are you changing attribution in Makefile header? It should
be never changed, it honors the original author of port
- Why are you changing $FreeBSD$ CVS tag to non-existing revision
and committer? You should never touch this line in a PR.
- FreeBSD.org is proper spelling of mail address, don't lowercase it
- What is USE_PKGCONFIG=yes? There is no such macro in Ports.
- There is no README.html in CVS, it's generated by 'make readme',
no need to spam patches with it.
- What should mean PORTSDIR and LOCALBASE things in pkg-descr?
No action needed from you, I'll correct all these issues.
Just some thought...
More information about the freebsd-ports