fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

Marco Trentini mark at remotelab.org
Sat Jul 31 08:31:06 PDT 2004

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 11:24:43AM -0400, Jim wrote:
> I updated the ports tress with cvsup. I'm using all ports, "ports-all" on a
> fresh install of 4.10 stable.
>
> I keep getting this error.
>
> I don't see the file Makefile.mozilla OR Makefile.localized
>
> Don't know what the problem is.

root at vaio # more ports-supfile.log
Connected to cvsup3.FreeBSD.org
Updating collection ports-all/cvs
 Checkout ports/editors/openoffice-1.1-devel/files/Makefile.localized
 Checkout ports/editors/openoffice-1.1-devel/files/Makefile.mozilla
 Edit ports/security/portaudit-db/database/portaudit.txt
 Edit ports/www/lynx-current/Makefile
 Edit ports/www/lynx-current/distinfo
Finished successfully

Do cvsup again and all will work fine :) ... maybe

Marco Trentini                mark at remotelab.org
http://www.remotelab.org/