FreeBSD port: wine-20040505

Earl Larsen elarsen2 at cox.net
Fri Jul 30 16:35:19 PDT 2004

I went to install Office 2000. And before the installation. I get a small
window that says.  "Please wait while setup updates the Windows installer on
your system...". And it just sits their and does nothing.

So what is the name of the updated installer. So I can download and install
manually.

Thanks!
--
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too
young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15