archivers/pear-Archive-Tar makes portsdb -Uu break

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Sat Jul 24 15:50:00 PDT 2004

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 10:24:37PM +0200, Rainer Duffner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have cvsuped to the latest and greatest and it seems that due to the
> changes in the master-PHP-port, some things still don't work.
>
> So when I run portsdb -Uu it doesn't run through:
>
> *********
> Updating the ports index ... Generating INDEX.tmp - please
> wait..pear-Archive_Tar-1.2: "/usr/ports/lang/php4-horde" non-existent --
> dependency list incomplete
> ===> archivers/pear-Archive_Tar failed
> *** Error code 1
> *********

Hmmm... I saw this error early last week, but the problem was fixed
several days ago.  Try cvsup'ing again, and check that you have
version 1.9 of the archivers/pear-Archive_Tar/Makefile

> There are probably more than these.

INDEX builds prefectly well for me at the moment.  There are other
problems with the new PHP ports, but they are mostly intrinsic to PHP
and not problems with the ports system itself.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way