Legal help.

John Marlowe Marlowe.J at
Thu Jul 22 12:17:29 PDT 2004


I saw your request for representation. I am not a lawyer, but I did have the 
same situatuin with yahoo. They require a subpeona (court order) to release 
said information.
If you are the enterprising type and have the time, you could go before a 
judge and present evidence of your missing computer and request the said 
files. The judge usually grants such requests.
Most jurisdictions hold these type of hearings once every month or two, larger 
jurisdictions more often.

Thought this may be of some help.

John M.

More information about the freebsd-ports mailing list