ports/67503: Bring mail/spamd to more current in order to fix log issue

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Thu Jul 15 20:48:39 PDT 2004

Anyone interested in taking over maintainership for this port (mail/spamd)?

I never really used it (in lack of a real mailserver). I would really like
somebody else to take care off it, as I won't find the time to close this or
future PRs on it.

From what I know, it should be working with latest pf, but you have to have a
mounted fdescfs in order to use the greylisting.

Please contact me if you are interested in taking over, thanks.

/"\  Best regards,			| mlaier at freebsd.org
\ /  Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/	| mlaier at EFnet
/ \  ASCII Ribbon Campaign		| Against HTML Mail and News