pkg / ports interface

Tim Middleton x at Vex.Net
Wed Jul 14 20:50:14 PDT 2004

On July 14, 2004 10:27 pm, epilogue wrote:
> if you mean a unified graphical interface for viewing dependency trees,
> adding/removing ports, specifying installs 'from packages' or 'from ports',

I don't use it myself, but Barry looks nice... doesn't do package add/remove;
but gives a nice view as to what's there (dependancies, etc)... see screen
shots here:
http://www.student.uni-oldenburg.de/frerich.raabe/barry/

Port details here:
http://www.freshports.org/sysutils/barry/

--
Tim Middleton | Vex.Net    | "Who is Ungit?" said he, still holding
x at veX.net     | VexTech.ca | my hands. --C.S.Lewis (TWHF)