Shells/scponly depends on autoconf/autoconf-2.53_1 even when autoconf-2.59_1 is installed

Andreas Kohn andreas.kohn at gmx.net
Wed Jul 14 07:32:07 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 15:40, Jonathan Weiss wrote:
> Cheers,
>

> I just noticed that shells/scponly depends on autoconf and therefore
> installs autoconf-2.53_1 even if autoconf-2.59_1 is installed.

Hi,

it seems to me that is is the wanted behavior:

----8<--- Makefile ----

.if defined(WITH_SCPONLY_CHROOT)
PLIST_SUB=      SCPONLY_CHROOT=""
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--enable-chrooted-binary
EXTRA_PATCHES+= ${PATCHDIR}/extra-patch-ab
USE_AUTOCONF_VER=253
.endif

I can't comment on whether scponly would work with different versions of
autoconf, but based on my bad experience with autotools I strongly doubt
it :)

--
Andreas