Urgent! pdflib extension removed from php4, but I need it!

Benjamin Thelen thelen at ccgis.de
Wed Jul 14 07:22:13 PDT 2004

Alex Dupre wrote:
> Benjamin Thelen wrote:
>
>> Sorry to bother you, but I couldn't find helpful information. Could
>> you please give me a little help? I added a phpinfo output as attachment.
>

> extension_dir is set up wrongly. Remove it from php.ini.

Great! That's it! Thank you very much!

Why pecl?

Is there a spectial reason why extension_dir is set up wrongly for
such a long time - extension_dir="./" is in php.ini since I have
started using FreeBSD 1 1/2 years ago?

I suppose, the path for extension_dir is compiled into the php-binary?

Thanks again,
Ben