FreeBSD Port: gnomenettool-0.99.1

Tom McLaughlin tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Jul 8 15:12:37 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 05:13, John Angelmo wrote:
> Hello
>
> I see that gnomenetwork was moved to gnomenettool but there seems to be
> some stuff missing, gnome-remote-desktop for example
>
> are there any plans to add this nifty tool again?
>
> /John

Hi John, gnome-remote-desktop doesn't really work anyways.  There are a
few bugzilla entries entered in gnome's bugzilla for it not handling
hostnames correctly and the Connect button causing the program to simply
exit.  They've been there for about six or seven months unresponded to
so no one is really maintaing them on the Gnome side.
gnome-remote-desktop is just a later non-working version of tsclient.

Tom