using port-authoring-tools & porttools

Jon Drews jon.drews at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 12:46:31 PDT 2004

Hi:

The new GSL-1.5 tarball is available and I wanted to port it using the
port-authoring-tools-1.0. Is there any information on how I can use it
or the associated software, porttools, to generate a pkg-plist? I
looked for  a man page on port-authoring-tools and porttools and found
none. Google also did not turn up any docs.
This seems like a wonderful package to allow non-developers to
maintain and test ports. Any info on docs on generating a pkg-plist
would be greatly appreciated.

                              Kind regards,
                              Jonathan