big PLIST_FILES patch

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Fri Jan 30 14:07:58 PST 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Trevor Johnson wrote:
> kris wrote:
> > When do you think you'll be able to fix all those plist problems in
> > your ports, and other port build failures?  I'd prefer you did this
> > before working on other port changes, since they've been broken for
> > going on 3 months or more now.
>
> I don't know of any with wrong packing lists. I think some of my ports
> were broken by the renaming of rpm2cpio to rpm2cpio.pl seven weeks ago,
> which is what you're probably referring to.  I'll check into those soon.

At the moment I'm still working on moving my code over to this
new box, and thus there are still some errors, but my ports
monitoring code is great at being able to cross-reference
build errors, PRs, and so forth.

The URL to look at a report of all PRs and build errors for a single
maintainer is at, e.g.,
http://portsmon.firepipe.net/portsconcordanceformaintainer.py?maintainer=trevor@FreeBSD.org

mcl