Do we need a new major category (latex)?

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Wed Jan 28 21:07:34 PST 2004

One of the abandonded PRs I adopted has to do with this (ports/43771).
In it, the question is asked, should this be a virtual category, or a
physical one?  (I might slightly favor the latter).

The other question that's asked in there is whether some ports currently
in "print" really belong in either converters, or possibly textproc.  (There
is some overlap).  I'd like to get other people's opinions on whether
those ports need repocopies, or at the least, secondary categories.

mcl