FreeBSD Port: docbook-xml-4.2

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 26 16:08:03 PST 2004

James Ballantine <jwimb at patmedia.net> wrote
  in <40155A60.4060909 at patmedia.net>:

jwimb> /usr/local/share/xml/docbook/4.2/$file;  done
jwimb> xmlcatmgr: entry already exists for
jwimb> `/usr/local/share/xml/docbook/4.2/docbook.cat' of type `CATALOG'
jwimb> *** Error code 1
jwimb>
jwimb> Stop in /usr/ports/textproc/docbook-xml.
jwimb>
jwimb> xmlcatmgr is the ports version 2.0a2 and this is a 4.9-STABLE system.

 Hmmm, it is strange.  You can remove a line

   CATALOG "/usr/local/share/xml/docbook/4.2/docbook.cat"

 in /usr/local/share/sgml/catalog manually and reinstall
 docbook-xml as a workaround.  I am not sure why the line
 remains---it should be removed when the port is deinstall,
 and the problem does not occur during a clean install.
 Anyway, I am looking into the cause.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

 Kuriyama-san, could you please add "-" (ignore non-zero
 exit status) in the post-install target for the time being?