No subject

aa mybaby1 at libero.it
Fri Jan 23 10:23:48 PST 2004

hello everyone,
please help me,while installing the linux_base-7.1.5 i would know WHAT'S THIS MESSAGE:

linux: sysctl: unhandled name={1,23}
 linux: syscall syslog is obsoleted or not implemented (pid=1460)
 linux: syscall syslog is obsoleted or not implemented (pid=1460)

after make process and before installing he tell me this,but che directory /compat/linux/dev is created,yet so i believe he did it and i did not type any of these commands:

mkdir -m 0755 -p <Jail root dir>/dev
rm -f <Jail root dir>/compat/linux/dev/null
mknod <Jail root dir>/compat/linux/dev/null c 2 2
chmod 666 <Jail root dir>/compat/linux/dev/null

...but
( if i type mkdnod </usr/sbin/jail ...ecc it tell me:
mknod: node must be type 'b' or 'c'
and if i type the mkdir <...ecc it tell me:
dev: is a directory )

SO
please help me,WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THE MESSAGE  ? linux: sysctl: unhandled name={1,23}
       linux: syscall syslog is obsoleted or not implemented (pid=1460)
       linux: syscall syslog is obsoleted or not implemented (pid=1460)  & AND -
AND IT'S NORMAL? i don't know,WHAT MUST I DO ? IT'S AN ERROR?
WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THE MESSAGE?

mybaby1 at libero.it