questions about OPTIONS

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Fri Jan 23 09:49:20 PST 2004

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> The USE_GNOME thing will work, but you may have to hack in the OpenSSL
> dependency.  It would be nice if bsd.openssl.mk could be made to work
> before and after bsd.port.pre.mk (e.g. maybe Dirk could add a
> WANT_OPENSSL option like we do for GNOME).

So, actually I have to move the OPENSSL switch out of the dialog, and let
the user care about setting it manually at the command line? (And i won't
tell him he may use that switch... if the user don't want openssl, he
probably have that variable defined in his make.conf)

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/