linuxpluginwrapper + libmap.conf + fbsd4.9

Norikatsu Shigemura nork at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 19 17:27:29 PST 2004

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:19:25 -0500
epilogue at allstream.net wrote:
> I am running the Opera browser.  Flash seems to be working rather well
> however trying to open any PDF files leaves me with a blank screen.

	Because this(acrobat wrapper) is alpha quality.
	Reboot and you can see PDF files only once:-).

> The relevant (I think) lines are present in libmap.conf and Opera seems to
> 'recognize' the plugin.
> 	# Acrobat with Opera
> 	[/usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins/nppdf.so]	libc.so.6
> 	pluginwrapper/acrobat.so
> Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?

	libmap.conf is not allowed 'libc.so.6 plauinwrapper/acrobat.so'.