WMxmms, NOT broken..?

Alexey Dokuchaev danfe at nsu.ru
Mon Jan 19 00:42:38 PST 2004

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 10:08:20AM +0300, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
> Alexey Dokuchaev wrote:
> >i'll probably take a closer look at this issue when i have more idle
> >time cycles.
>
> It's looks like `/usr/X11R6/bin/xmms-config --libs' does not return
> right libraries on bento environment.

Right, that's what I guess.  I've been thinking of patching Makefile for
replacing back-tick'ed (`/usr/X11R6/bin/xmms-config --libs`) with
explicitly substituted value, but never actually sent any patch(es).

Feel free to fix it passing me by; I, however, have some ideas regarding
this port so I probably maintain it for a while until all things settle.

Thanks!

./danfe