pear-mailparse port.

Lars Bungum lars.bungum at copyleft.no
Sun Jan 18 15:48:07 PST 2004

I'm trying to install the pear-mailparse port, but it fails no matter
what I do.  I read on the net
(http://www.zend.com/lists/php-dev/200211/msg00399.html) that some
related error was fixed in the latest libtoolize, but the port seems to
insist on using the libtool13 variant.  What can I do about this?

-------

===>   Registering installation for libtool-1.3.5_1
===>   Returning to build of pear-mailparse-0.9.4
===>  PHPizing for mailparse-0.9.4
configure.in:65: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/pear-mailparse.
** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa
/tmp/portupgrade7864.0 make
** Fix the problem and try again.
** The following packages were not installed or upgraded (*:skipped /
!:failed)
        ! mail/pear-mailparse   (unknown build error)

----

Kind regards,

--lars