FreeBSD Port: firebird-1.5.r8

Walter Venable weaseal at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 13:31:56 PST 2004

Sounds like you might be running out of space on your drive.  Compiling can
use a lot of space.  Try just adding it via packages, like this: "pkg_add -r
mozilla-firebird" (if mozilla-firebird isn't right, swap that for the
correct name of the port, it's been a while so I don't remember exactly.)

-Walter Venable