apache2-ports are pickier than before

Fritz Heinrichmeyer Fritz.Heinrichmeyer at Fernuni-Hagen.de
Thu Jan 15 07:57:55 PST 2004

Am Do, den 15.01.2004 schrieb Clement Laforet um 16:17:

> Did you tried you with PORTREVISION 3 ? PORTREVISION 2 were fairly broken on
> -STABLE, as we already discussed.

> Does apache2 work correctly if you skip post-configure target ?

Hm, i found no post-configure target, but anyway my problems are gone on
stable, compiled with gcc 3.3.3 20040112 (prerelease). For now i am
satisfied and so will not investigate if there was a problem with the
older gcc33 ...