UID conflict: Both database/firebird and net/quagga apeear to use UID 90

Pete Fritchman petef at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 12 19:14:59 PST 2004

* Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:20:53 CST - Tillman Hodgson:
| On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 12:54:06AM +0100, Olivier Tharan wrote:
| > * Tillman Hodgson <tillman at seekingfire.com> (20040112 16:09):
| > > To clarify, I meant that there should be a way to automatically catch
| > > the ports that /don't/ follow that process. It could be added as one of
| > > the build checks for the automatic port building machines.
| >
| > A quick survey of the ports tree follows. Note: I may have made mistakes
| > while searching, and did not check if PRs are already registered for
| > these ports.
|
| Great stuff! I'd like to help clean this up -- what's the best way for
| me to assist?

Coming up with a patch to the porters-handbook to include the UIDs would
be wonderful!  From there, we can see what conflicts there are and decide
how to resolve them.

Thanks!

--pete