linuxpluginwrapper + libmap.conf + fbsd4.9

Andrew J Caines A.J.Caines at halplant.com
Mon Jan 12 12:21:00 PST 2004

epi,

I reported what I suspect is this problem to the maintainer
(nork at freebsd.org) last night. It's working for me, so it should work for
you too.

> /usr/src# patch < /foo/libmap_4stable.diff

Use...

# patch -p0 < /foo/libmap_4stable.diff

The -p0 made the difference in my case, even though without it the patch
appeared to apply correctly.

> /usr/src/libexec/rtld-elf# make install

For good measure, I'd use...

# make clean all && sudo make install

Please follow up to -ports to report success or failure.

-Andrew-