FreeBSD Port: comserv-1.4.3

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Sun Jan 11 14:15:04 PST 2004

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 03:40:02PM +0100, Christian Fischer wrote:
> i'd like to use it on a gentoo-box, but i can't compile it. i don't know about
> freebsd but i think we have different make.
>
> that's the error i get:   Makefile:45: *** missing separator.  Stop.

Try using gmake if you're using make or make if you're using gmake.

Otherwise start looking around in the Makefile around line 45 and
you most likely see a set of spaces instead of one tab.

Edwin, showing off his basic Makefile troubles shooting skills :-/

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |          Weblog: http://weblog.barnet.com.au/edwin/