%%PORTVERSION%%

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sat Jan 10 08:02:18 PST 2004

Ok, shorter version then :)

I made a port (lang/fpc-devel), which installs file, but when deinstalling I get a lot of

pkg_delete: file '/fpc/porttest/lib/fpc/%%PORTVERSION%%/msg/errord.msg' doesn't really exist

It seems that %%PORTVERSION%% isn't expanded as it should. What could I be doing wrong?

The old port (lang/fpc) also does have %%PORTVERSION%% in pkg-plist, so it should be possible

Makefile contains:

PORTVERSION=    1.9.2

and I made sure that the makefiles do indeed end up in
/fpc/porttest/lib/fpc/1.9.2/msg/errord.msg

The whole (68 line) Makefile is at http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/fpcdevelport.tar.gz