New mailing list: freebsd-python

Hye-Shik Chang perky at hub.freebsd.org
Thu Jan 8 17:15:14 PST 2004

I will not assign MAINTAINER of python ports to python at freebsd.org
yet, because python ports are simple enough to maintain by myself.
But I think assigning PR to python@ is okay. Any other committers
interested in python will be able to track them easily by that and
python-related port maintainers will be able to test co-operation
between their ports before it's committed.

Hye-Shik