[INFO] FreeBSD Port: tla-1.2.

Julien Gabel jpeg at thilelli.net
Sun Feb 29 13:34:34 PST 2004

Hello,

I just wanted to install the tla-1.2 port, but it seems there exists
a build dependancy on GNU patch (gpatch(1)) which seems just listed
as 'required to run', and found in devel/patch.

I had not notice that on 27 Feb 2004 (availability of version 1.2)
because the FreeBSD-5.2.1 which runs on one of my machine was made
from several *build world* and is used since June 2003: the GNU patch
was already there when I first build tla on it.
But because I installed a fresh 5.2.1-RELEASE this friday, this one
has not the GNU patch already installed and the problem appeared.

Just install devel/patch then devel/tla is ok, but I think this is
a build dependancy which must be associated whith the tla port.

Thanks,
--
-jg.
PS: Please CC me when replying since I am not a ports@ member.