problem with python

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Feb 19 12:48:58 PST 2004

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:11:39 -0800, Sean McNeil <sean at mcneil.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the delay,
>
> Here is the output of make depends.  It didn't do anything, so it didn't
> solve my problem:

<snip>

> Also, I tried to do a make deinstall and now my package dependencies are
> missing net/straw and make install still fails :(

Bummer, did you do the 'make clean' before you tried the 'make install'?
If you still have the same problem, then I am clueless at the moment. My
-CURRENT is old and it still has the libkse (no libpthread). I am planning
to do the upgrade hardware, so I will format this week and install my
-CURRENT CD, then see what happen with the new -CURRENT.

Straw, I am in there so I will keep the eyes on it when you send it over
there. When, you are going to email over there, be sure to include the
versions of FreeBSD, Python, Straw, pygtk, py-gnome, py-bsddb and
py-mx-base (mxDateTime).

Cheers,
Mezz

--